SPORTING EVENT TRANSPORTATION
LEAVE THE DRIVING AND ENJOY THE DAY SEEING YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
Ride in style with friends to see your favorite team win at the Levi’s Stadium, Oakland Alameda Coliseum, AT&T park, SAP Center or any other sporting venue.
You can have your group as large as 14 people get together and tailgate in a limo “party” bus before and after the game without having to worry about individual parking.
There’s nothing quite like traveling with friends to the big game and creating your own tailgate party memories.
How to prepare for a tailgate party!
1. Plan to arrive four hours before the game starts. Then eat two hours before the game so you have plenty of time to set up and clean up.
2. Always keep a toolbox packed with tailgate essentials like a wisk, wooden spoon, spices, lighter, matches, bottle opener just to name a few.
3. Skewer and marinate kebabs the night before to make it easier on you when you are at the outdoor venue.
4. Seperate condiments into one plastic container and have patties seperated by wax paper to make for easier handling.
5. Label your drink cooler by type of drinks to make wine and beer easy to find.
6. Hang paper towels from a bungee cord under the tables for easy access.